Rich in vitamins A, C and E, as well as selenium, zinc, copper and iron; Goat Milk Soap works to nourish and calm dry and irritated skin naturally. As well as that, goat milk naturally has a pH close to that of our own skin, thus reducing the risk of compromising the acid mantle with products too alkaline for the skin barrier.
Some other beneficial ingredients include:
- Lactic acid, the mild exfoliant, naturally occurring as an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA);
- Various naturally occurring antibacterial proteins that ward off bacterial acne and blemishes;
- The humectant, vegetable glycerine;
- Pure goats milk rather than goats milk powder; and
- Emollient fatty acids;
as well as staying free from the known skin irritants:
- The foaming agent, SLS;
- Titanium Dioxides;
- Methylisothiazolinone (MIT);
- Dyes; and
- Astringent alcohol.
This combination of natural ingredients makes it the perfect solution for sufferers of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and some cases of dermatitis; as well as those just wanting to improve their skin’s hydration.
3 simple steps to nourished skin
1. Select your subscription
Choose your desired subscription from our different services.
2. Enter your details
Add in your payment and delivery details.
3. Receive automatic shipments to your door
Come home to new deliveries of goat milk soap and never run out.